My photo
I been a professional photographer since I worked for the US Government documenting Test and Evaluation of Research and Development projects for the US Army and US Navy in the later half of the 1980s. I came home to Maine to finish my Marketing Degree at USM and began to work full time in Market Research and Marketing for many years while documenting weddings and occasional photojournalist and commercial jobs on the weekends. In 2001 I again returned to photography as a full time trade and have never been a happier man. I love working with creative individuals, couples, small businesses and select Non-Profits and can’t imagine working in any other trade. In 1987 I was lucky enough to wed my high school sweetheart and we now live in a cozy little solar powered, recycled bungalow a mile deep in our woods in the Western Hills of Maine with our two brilliant home-schooled teenage daughters and our three cats.

20050517

Three New Images (Wks 17, 18 and 19?)


(This tree is on the beach at Ft. Williams Park between the world famous Portland Headlight and the ruins of the Goddard Mansion. I framed one of the beacon lights in Casco Bay between the trees. If you look at the larger version it is more evident.)

Wedding season in Maine has begun so I will have much less time to devote to my personal project here. As I can, I'll add a few images here and there, just not as frequently and I'll probably not be able to be as verbose. (a collective sigh resounds throughout the electronic ether...)

Here are three images that I've made in the last few weeks. All three just nice scenes of nature waking back up from Her long winter's nap. Summer is almost upon us and though it has been pretty wet, we've not been innundadted with our usual swarms of blackflies yet.



(This was another stunning sunset on the way home. This time over Pearly Pond in Denmark.)


(Tracey tells me that these are Bluettes. They are tiny, not that fragrant, but beautiful and all over our lawn.)


No comments: